3rd International Test Conference India
21-23, July, 2019, Bengaluru, India
ITC India Fellowship
ITC India 2019 invites students and faculty members working in the relevant fields of VLSI Design and Test for applying for the fellowship programme. ITC India has been offering generous fellowships to students and teachers of various Indian academic institutions. The fellowship provides complimentary registration and partial or full support for travel.
International Test Conference is the world’s premier venue dedicated to the electronic test of devices, boards and systems—covering the complete cycle from design verification, design-for- test, design-for-manufacturing, silicon debug, manufacturing test, system test, diagnosis, reliability and failure analysis, and back to process and design improvement.
At ITC India, design, test, and yield professionals can confront challenges faced by the industry, and learn how these challenges are being addressed by the combined efforts of academia, design tool and equipment suppliers, designers, and test engineers.
- We will be using an entirely online application process. A Gmail account is required for submitting the application
- Applications will be considered on first-come first-served basis.
- A recommendation letter in the format indicated below must be uploaded as a part of the application. For students, the letter must be endorsed by the research supervisor/project guide or the head of the department. For the faculty members, the letter should be endorsed by the head of the department or head of the Institute. The templates are present at:
- Student – http://bit.do/itc-india-reco-faculty
- Faculty – http://bit.do/itc-india-sample-reco-student
- Please submit only one form per applicant.
- Last date for submitting application: 31st May 2019
- Notification for award of fellowship: 10th June 2019. The notification will be sent out on the provided email address.
- Research scholars or faculty members whose paper is accepted in ITC India 2019, will get the preference for the award of fellowship.
- For each College: Max 2 faculty and 5 students Fellowship Application is allowed
- Research scholars applying for the fellowship award must be involved in research areas related to VLSI Design & Test.
- The faculty members applying for the fellowship award must have been associated in teaching or guiding research projects in VLSI
Design & Test and taken active part in conducting workshops or seminars in these areas.
- While the conference organizing committee is interested in reimbursing travel expenses for fellowship awardees from the distant cities/towns, budget limitations may permit reimbursing these expenses only to some extent. Hence aspiring candidates for fellowship award are advised to opt for these reimbursements only on the need basis as your genuine discretion would help organizing committee
to award fellowship to more aspirants. Maximum 2 faculty & 5 students can apply for fellowship from same institute.
- Fellows are not required to register for the conference. Registrations is complementary for fellows.
- Fellows travel reimbursements will be paid on 24th July, 2019 through Bank Transfer.
- Travel expenses if approved for reimbursement will be calculated as per shortest route of travel
- by AC 3-Tier in Train/ flight upto a maximum of Rs.5,000/- or actual (whichever is lower) for faculty
- by AC 3-Tier/Sleeper class in Train/AC bus up to a maximum of Rs. 2,000/- or actual (whichever is lower) for students
- Fellows are required to make their own accommodation arrangement.
- It is imperative that the fellows attend tutorials and presentations on all days. A record of attendance would be maintained for the
same. Lack of attendance may cause the reimbursement to be disapproved.
- Identity card showing their affiliation is a must to get the reimbursement.
- For any concerns/queries, please send an email to: [email protected]