Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished papers describing recent work in the field of test and design. In addition, authors are invited to submit high quality, practical, industry best practices. Submissions simultaneously under review or accepted by another conference, symposium or journal, will be summarily rejected.
Note: For detailed information about the submission process, requirements and deadlines, the selection process and any other questions regarding the program itself email program chair at [email protected] and for any other general question email us at [email protected]
Submissions must include:
- Title of paper.
- Name, affiliation, e-mail address of each author.
- The corresponding author(s). ITC will communicate with the corresponding author(s).
- One or two topic(s) from the topic list, or a description of your topic.
- An electronic pdf copy of a complete paper up to 10 pages , or an extended summary up to 6 pages. Submissions less than 4 pages are rarely accepted.
- An abstract of 200 words or less to be entered online.
Submit your Paper online at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=itcindia2019
- Abstract deadline: Feb 22, 2019
- Paper Submission deadline : Mar 1, 2019
- Author Notification : Apr 26, 2019
- Final Manuscript Due : Jun 10, 2019
ITC India invites submissions on the latest advances in test, validation and diagnosis of ICs, boards and systems.
Topics of interest include (not limited to):
Adaptive Test in Practice
ATE/Probe Card Design
Advances in Boundary Scan
DFM and Test Diagnosis
Economics of Test
End-to- End Data Analysis
Embedded BIST & DFT
Emerging Defect Mechanisms
Hardware Security and Trust
Known-Good- Die testing
On-Chip Test Compression
Memory Test and Repair
Mixed-Signal and Analog Test
New Technologies and Test
Pre & Post- Silicon Validation
Power Issues in Test
Reliability and Resilience
Scan Based Test
Jitter, High-Speed I/O & RF Test
Simulation and Test
System Test (Applications)
System Test (Hardware/Software)
Test-to- Design Feedback
Test Escape Analysis
Test Flow Optimizations
Test Generation and Validation
Test Resource Partitioning
Test Time Analysis and Reduction
Testing High Speed Optics/Photonics
Yield Analysis and Optimization